(Christy Marie Photography)

Welcome

I am a photographer who loves capturing sweet and stunning moments on camera. I currently live in the Logan, Utah area. However, I do travel to Idaho Falls and Salt Lake from time to time. Please contact me for a session if you live around these areas.
Please contact me through email christybodily @ gmail. com for any questions or to set up an appointment

Monday, July 5, 2010

And the winner is....

AND THE WINNER IS...........


Sorry it's a little past July 3rd everyone. I know you are all anticipating the results of the giveaway. I went to random.org to pick the winner. The winner randomly chosen was Heather Monnett! Congrats Heather. I am excited to take some photos for you!

2 comments:

Editt said...

ME!....Oh wait nope. :( Ok, still congrats to the real winner! Christy, someday when I'm a real live author, you are going to take my picture. I will fly you out to where ever I live....Ok I can fly out to you. :D Miss you! Sad that I didn't get to see you when I was there. Keep taking awesome pictures!!!

heath said...

Yes!!!! I am so friggin excited that I won! This is gonna be awesome! Thanks Christy!!