(Christy Marie Photography)

Welcome

I am a photographer who loves capturing sweet and stunning moments on camera. I currently live in the Logan, Utah area. However, I do travel to Idaho Falls and Salt Lake from time to time. Please contact me for a session if you live around these areas.
Please contact me through email christybodily @ gmail. com for any questions or to set up an appointment

Monday, March 29, 2010

Bradley and Rachel Wedding Photos

I was very excited to take some wedding photos of Bradley and Rachel.


There was a lot of new locations I wanted to try out, like this fabulous snow cone shack,

and some old run down buildings.





Doesn't Rachel have the prettiest blue eyes?



Bradley is a lucky guy.






I had so much fun working with Bradley and Rachel.







Congratulations on your special day.

2 comments:

Nicole said...

LOVE THESE!!!! Awesome job Christy!!!

Adrianna Bodily said...

That Sno Shack is REALLY cute! I love the pictures.
P.S. Happy Birthday!!!!