(Christy Marie Photography)

Welcome

I am a photographer who loves capturing sweet and stunning moments on camera. I currently live in the Logan, Utah area. However, I do travel to Idaho Falls and Salt Lake from time to time. Please contact me for a session if you live around these areas.
Please contact me through email christybodily @ gmail. com for any questions or to set up an appointment

Sunday, October 11, 2009

Fall Family Photos

Fall- you are my favorite season.




Except this year, you are going away too fast.





Better enjoy you while you last!


2 comments:

Editt said...

So cute! You are very talented! Wish you were around to take our family pictures once the little one pops out (of course give me a month or two so I lose weight and the baby gains some :D) You are awesome. Keep it up!

Linda B. said...

Creative portraiture, as always! The family looks casually beautiful.