(Christy Marie Photography)

Welcome

I am a photographer who loves capturing sweet and stunning moments on camera. I currently live in the Logan, Utah area. However, I do travel to Idaho Falls and Salt Lake from time to time. Please contact me for a session if you live around these areas.
Please contact me through email christybodily @ gmail. com for any questions or to set up an appointment

Sunday, April 19, 2009

K. Family

This is the K family,



a beautiful mom,




two sweet girls,










and a loving dad.






We played with side walk chalk,






in their room,






with some lilies,






and layed in the spring sun.












3 comments:

The Kelley's said...

LOVE them! I can't wait to see the rest of them! I'm glad you were able to do pictures for us!!! :)

Jennie Kunz said...

These are really cute! Where are those bright colored doors?

Stueller said...

Wow the girls are so big!! How fun!