(Christy Marie Photography)

Welcome

I am a photographer who loves capturing sweet and stunning moments on camera. I currently live in the Logan, Utah area. However, I do travel to Idaho Falls and Salt Lake from time to time. Please contact me for a session if you live around these areas.
Please contact me through email christybodily @ gmail. com for any questions or to set up an appointment

Monday, March 9, 2009

Jim and Sica Wedding Photos

This was my first wedding...





I was really nervous...







But I had so much fun.





Sica...





and Jim...





are such a cute couple.





It was hard to choose...



But these were my favorites.

9 comments:

Lisa said...

GREAT JOB!!! You have some very unique shots, which I love. Shooting weddings is tons of fun. I've done two weddings so far and had a blast. I didn't have a digital camera back then, so I had to trust my SLR film camera. Once I started shooting, I got into the zone. Can't wait to see more of your work.

Danny said...

I love it Christy! I wish I could get married again so I can have you there! so awesome...oh and get married to Danny again (I am very happily married to my hubby :D)

I wish I could see all of them.
Editt

Norte said...

I want to see more! :)

yeah...my sister's cute...

Laura said...

Christy. Wow. That is all I can say.

Chonny said...

These are incredible! I am totally pimping you out to all of my engaged friends... Now I wanna get married...

PS my verification word sucked this time. It was bring. Gay.

zmckhansen said...

Christy,
I didn't know you did photography, but I can see you have quite the talent for it. You distinct personality is shown in your pics-I love it!
I will have to remember that when we need pics again.
Marci Hansen

Rachelle said...

Christy-
They look amazing. I love the one with the whole temple in the background. You really do amazing work. You should be really proud.

Lynnette said...

I LOVE THIS!!! YOU ARE AMAZING!!!

Misty said...

LLLLOOOOOVVVVVEEEEE Them!!! Good job sista! I love you SO much!