(Christy Marie Photography)

Welcome

I am a photographer who loves capturing sweet and stunning moments on camera. I currently live in the Logan, Utah area. However, I do travel to Idaho Falls and Salt Lake from time to time. Please contact me for a session if you live around these areas.
Please contact me through email christybodily @ gmail. com for any questions or to set up an appointment

Monday, November 3, 2008

Nikki and Kade Maternity/Family Photos



Nikki is going to have a little boy soon.





Right now baby boy is just renting her tummy until he wants to come out and play! hee hee!







Until then....







they are enjoying some alone time.



6 comments:

Norte said...

That red door is truly amazing!

Anonymous said...

You are so awesome Christy! I love your pictures! Honestly if we were there or you were here I would rent you for 2 hours right now (or whatever the deal is :D). I want family pictures. Someday...but I have to do it soon before you become huge and then I'll have to pay BIG bucks to rent you :D
I love all your pictures!
Editt

Nikki and Kade said...

Thanks so much,Christy! They turned out beautifully!! We'll be back for more when the baby is here :)

Holly said...

Great job! You are SO professional! :) And SOOO creative. I LOVE them ALL!

Laura and Connel said...

Wow Christy! Maybe I could have you take some pics when I come home in December...I love all the creativity and variety!

Justin & Michelle Klingler said...

Hey sistah, you are way good at this. Thanks for taking those pictures of Bronson. They turned out really good. You are so creative! I think you have found you niche.

Love ya,
Just